The poster “Evaluation of One Aspirating head vs Three Aspirating Heads Samplers” was presented at PDA Microbiology Pharma Meeting in Rockville (Maryland USA) on last week.
The study suggests that the use of 3 aspirating heads, such TRIO.BAS TRIO, will deliver more accurate results vs a single head for airborne microbial detection and monitoring in a Sterile Medical Product Manufacturing Area.
You should use such poster for the promotion of TRIO.BAS DUO and TRIO.BAS TRIO models in Cleanrooms.
I remember you the advantages of the use of DUO or TRIO air samplers:
- Two / three different culture media at the same time (e.g.: TSA and SDA) = time saving
- Two / three same culture media at the same time (e.g.: TSA) = better statistical evaluation
- Two / three culture media for continuous monitoring in Clean room = less possibility of operator contamination during preparation
- Two / three culture media for continuous monitoring in Clean room = as requested by regulatory authorities
- Two / three same culture media = “at rest” and “in operation” as requested by regulatory authorities
- Two / three culture media = Contamination Recovery Rate (CRR) in clean room according to USP
- A single unit instead of two or three units = to save space in Cleanroom
- Two / three culture media at the same time = reduced cost of operator time.
Quite often the winning point is “the reduced cost of operator time”.
Contact us if you need further clarification through this link www.triobas.com/contact
The complete document may be downloaded from this links.
Microbiological Environmental Laboratory