Orum International from Milan Italy, expert producer of microbial air samplers, has announced the presentation of the new instrument called AIRBIO DUO.
– This air sampler is especially dedicated to customers who make a large number of controls, in different environments, with a large staff rotation and comply with the quality standards and QM/GMP.
– The use of 2 different aspirating heads allows to have 2 different culture media at the same time or to make sampling BEFORE (at rest), DURING (in operation) and at the END of each processing cycle.
– Main customers are pharmaceutical aseptic filling suites, cleanroom, biotech, IVF clinic, operating theatre, hospital pharmacies, blood banks, clinic, microbiological labs, HVAC building monitoring, environmental labs, healthcare ambient monitoring and health autorities.
– The data collected by AIRBIO DUO are transferred via Bluetooth between the air sampler and a smartphone or tablet (Android version) and then to a PC or laptop.
– The data may be transferred via cable, too. This is helpful for all companies that, due to internal policy, are not allowed to use the wireless transfer.
– AIRBIO DUO works either in manual or automatic mode.